Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rufkut Design Studios

For as long as can remember, I have always loved to draw. When it was time to start looking at colleges and career choices I wanted to go to art school, but everyone told me" you will never make a living selling art" Now 3o years later, I am finally following my passion. I returned to school in 2006 taking classes in Textile Design, Photoshop and Illustrator. Through a series of chance meetings, I learned of an agent, Sharon Morris at SKM Portfolio, who was looking for a new artist to ad to her lineup. We swapped e-mails and artwork and she consulted with her other artists, Dorothy Reinhardt and Deb Melmon, and before I knew it I had an agent.

This site was designed to showcase my work as an extension of my agents website. It is divided into categories which are listed listed in the sidebar. Please feel free to browse through my artwork. If something moves you leave me a comment. It is always nice to have feedback.


Medelise Reifsteck

No comments: